Women with bipolar disorder and pregnancy: factors influencing their decision-making
vol. 2 no. 5 294-300
- Received April 13, 2016.
- Revision received June 6, 2016.
- Accepted August 8, 2016.
- Published online 7 September 2016.
Copyright & Usage
© 2016 The Royal College of Psychiatrists This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Non-Commercial, No Derivatives (CC BY-NC-ND) licence (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).
- Clare Dolman, BSc, Section of Women's Mental Health, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King's College London, UK
- Ian R. Jones, MRCPsych, MRC Centre for Neuropsychiatric Genetics and Genomics, University of Cardiff, UK
- Louise M. Howard, MRCPsych, Section of Women's Mental Health, King's College London, UK
Clare Dolman, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, PO31 King's College London, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF, UK. Email: