Use of empathy in psychiatric practice: constructivist grounded theory study
vol. 3 no. 1 26-33
- Received October 24, 2016.
- Revision received December 22, 2016.
- Accepted January 16, 2017.
- Published online 9 February 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 The Royal College of Psychiatrists This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Non-Commercial, No Derivatives (CC BY-NC-ND) license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).
- James Ross, MD, MHPE, FRCPC, Department of Psychiatry, Western University, Victoria Hospital, London, Ontario, Canada
- Chris Watling, MD, PhD, FRCPC, Department of Clinical Neurological Sciences, Western University, London, Ontario, Canada; Centre for Education Research and Innovation (CERI), Western University, London, Ontario, Canada
James Ross, Department of Psychiatry, Western University, Victoria Hospital, London, Ontario, Canada. Email: