A systematic review and synthesis of outcome domains for use within forensic services for people with intellectual disabilities
vol. 3 no. 1 41-56
- Received July 19, 2016.
- Revision received December 23, 2016.
- Accepted January 9, 2017.
- Published online 13 February 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 The Royal College of Psychiatrists This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) licence (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- Catrin Morrissey,
- Peter E. Langdon,
- Nicole Geach,
- Verity Chester,
- Michael Ferriter,
- William R. Lindsay,
- Jane McCarthy,
- John Devapriam,
- Dawn-Marie Walker,
- Conor Duggan and
- Regi Alexander
- Catrin Morrissey, PhD, Division of Psychiatry and Applied Psychology, School of Medicine, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, and Complex and Forensic Service, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Lincoln, UK
- Peter E. Langdon, PhD, Tizard Centre, University of Kent, Canterbury, and Broadland Clinic, Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust in Norfolk, Norwich, UK
- Nicole Geach, MRes, Division of Psychiatry and Applied Psychology, School of Medicine, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
- Verity Chester, MSc, Department of Psychiatry, Partnerships in Care, Norfolk, and Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
- Michael Ferriter, PhD, [Retired from] Forensic Division, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, Nottingham, UK
- William R. Lindsay, PhD, Department of Psychology, University of the West of Scotland, UK, and Department of Psychology, The Danshell Group, UK
- Jane McCarthy, FRCPsych, Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences (FANS), Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King’s College London, London, UK
- John Devapriam, FRCPsych, Department of Psychiatry, Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust, Leicester, and Care Quality Commission, London, UK
- Dawn-Marie Walker, PhD, Health Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
- Conor Duggan, OBE, FRCPsych, Institute of Mental Health, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
- Regi Alexander, FRCPsych, Department of Psychiatry, Partnerships in Care, Department of Psychiatry, Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust, and Department of Psychiatry, University of Leicester, Leicester, UK
Regi Alexander, Partnerships in Care, Lion Road, Palgrave, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 1BA. Email: